1. Everything is possible.
2. Life is very short. Go do what it is that you have been yearning to do. Forget about those little voices that say you cannot do it. If you fail, at least you’ve learned something. For example, I am not good at keeping up with personal photography projects. I started out to do a 52 weeks photography project but than was unable to keep up because of family commitment and whatnot. Maybe I’ll try again in 2013. No fret!
3. Repeat after me, if I don’t go out and shoot stuff, I will never get better.
4. Read more books. Not only books on photography but on all subjects. As a photographer you really need an open mind and an open heart. Learn to see things differently. Gather inspiration from all the books you’ve read. Grow great minds!!
5. Always stay positive no matter what circumstances you’re in. You can plan but know in your heart that Allah is the best planner. Have faith and never stop to doa.
6. Technical perfection is not the goal of photography; seeing life is. – Ellis Vener.
7. That it’s OK to say no to photography work that don’t interest me much, so far I have politely declined few offers that does not suit me.
These are some of the lessons I’ve learned throughout the year 2012. Some are photography related and some are not. What are the best lesson that you’ve learned this year? I would love to hear some…
p/s You may download the image above to use as desktop image on your computer. If you want to use it via your personal blog, please link it back to the original post or the original link at minmohd.com and yes, I love to receive credits for my work. As always, the images are for your personal use only and I shall retain the copyright,….hope you like it (: